There are five main subscription packages designed to meet the needs of your particular organisation and the number of users that you want to be able to access fundinginformation.org.
1. Professional service (up to 2 users) at £300.00 a year.
2. Professional Plus subscription (up to 8 users) at £550.00 a year.
3. Professional Plus2 subscription (up to 15 users) at £1000.00 a year.
4. Reduced Subscription Rate for organisations with an annual income of less than £50,000 of just £100.00 a year.
5. The One Month Subscription costs just £40.00 and gives you the chance to try fundinginformation and experience how useful it would be in helping meet your fundraising needs. After the month, if you decide to subscribe for a full year we'll deduct the first month's fee from the total cost.
Which package will suit your organisation?
Many organisations can manage with one or two users, but wider access can bring extra benefits. For example:
- Knowledge of outside funding streams is now an essential tool for front-line local authority officers. Many local authorities extend fundinginformation.org access to other departments, not just their External Funding Officer.
- A CVS can support local small voluntary organisations by reselling blocks of subscriptions at a discount.
- A membership organisation can resell subscriptions as part of a package of services to attract new members.
If you would like to talk with us about making fundinginformation.org available to more than 15 users, for example across your membership or to voluntary organisations in your local authority or CVS area, we would be very happy to offer highly discounted rates per user. Please call us on 01953 789816 to discuss your requirements.